My Life Is Precious Quotes

I have so much chaos in my life, it's become normal. You are my world darling!


Life is precious. Life is precious, Me quotes, About me blog

You put a smile on my face every time i look at you.

My life is precious quotes. Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. Life can’t be bought yet we have it. Happy birthday to the love of my life!

I thank god for life and for the chance to use this life judiciously and live it fully. I heard you just say your father. I lived my life one way for 35 years, for me.

Wealth can buy life and that what’s making it so precious. The most important thing in my life is to enjoy life. I thank god for life.

And then the focus came in on what i really was. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; To my dear child, you are the most precious person in my life and will always be.

For being alive is a precious gift that i am grateful for every time and anytime. You are my love and my world. Loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.

Precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Your worth to me is far precious than you think. Mistakes are a part of being human.

There has never been, nor there will ever be, anything quite special as the love between a mother and her baby son. “mistakes are a part of being human. I am simply thankful that you are alive and a part of my life, but most of all, that you have a wonderful life.

And forever shall i love you and be your loyal subject, my precious queen. The accomplished photographer became her partner for over forty years, until malone succumbed to cancer in 2005. The essence of life is the smile of round female bottoms, under the shadow of cosmic boredom.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. Like most great artists, oliver is notorious for being secretive about her private life. You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become and the son you will always be.

How good the heavens have been to me for bringing the most beautiful queen on earth into my life. That is why we clutch to this life so tightly. That's why we have so much anxiety, even anger, when something threatens us or our loved ones.

You are the most special person in my life, and on your very special day, i want you to know how precious you are to me. And on this special day, i just want to reassure you of my everlasting love for you. Your presence in my life adds flavor to my existence.

For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you. I want to spend every hour and every second showing you how much i love and appreciate you. I didn't say nothing like it!

You didn't hear sh*t like it! I love you simply, without problems or pride: Each day brings new blessings, new hope, new joy, new expectations but most especially it brings new reasons to be grateful and i am grateful that you are an everyday part of my life.

In the late 1950s, oliver was on her way back to austerlitz when she met molly malone cook. I need to know this! Of all things that i held, my baby boy is the most beautiful and precious.

A daughter is the most precious gift of life who lets our heart dance with joy. With you in my world i have millions. Life is such a precious gift.

Our daughter is a princess in our world; So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are:

Forever shall you reign as the one and only queen of my heart. Without you, my day isn’t complete. “ we work so hard to avoid death because life is precious.

I feel like the most wealthy woman not because i have wealth but because i have the best man in the world wrapped with true love. Life quotes that’ll motivate you. My constant word in my life is you.

You can tap into that higher power and receive precious comfort and sweet peace. No, i heard you just say. I love you in this way because i do not know any.

She is our love, laughter, joy, and treasure. Whatever life throws at us, if we could just learn to get through that day and hang on to the next, you never know what may come. You are important in my life, sometimes when you are not around, i feel like my world is empty.

You're the love of my life. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it.

This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.


Precious is time. Precious indeed... in 2020 Joel osteen


Life is a precious gift.... Be grateful for it. Enjoy It


Time is precious by Unknown Author Quotes to live by


My Precious Child I love my daughter, Encouragement


Pin by Brittany Buck on Quotes Life is precious, Life


Be grateful for every second Be grateful for every second


Pin on The Social Man


Pin on Daily Inspiration


Pin on Life Quote Chic


Time is precious! Time Quotes First love quotes


Life is precious. Treat it and all living creatures with


Pin on Inspirational Quotes


Life Is So Very Precious Love my family, Grateful, Life


My life is precious and meaningful Lessons learned in


25 ) " Time is Precious " Quote Quotes, Precious gifts


Life is Precious signage lettering Life is precious


Are you kidding... Life is precious, Pro life, Sayings


LOVE IS GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFT Life quotes, Precious gifts


Pin on Me